Dentist in Williamsville, NY
All our professionals at Clarence Dental Center maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Hemant H. Shelawala, DDS
I graduated from Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai, India in 1973.
- External Residency in rotation for one year at Government Dental College and Hospital
- Was in private dental practice in Mumbai.
- Previous part time dentist Conwest Jain Hospital in Mumbai.
- Migrated to United States in 1976.
- Attended one Foreign Dental Program at New York University.
- Received license in 1981.
- Worked at different dental practices in New York City and Long Island.
- Moved to Buffalo in 1982 and practicing ever since.
Member of Erie County Dental Society, 8th district dental society, New York Dental Association and American Dental Association.
Also a member of Metropolitan Dental Study Club.
Positions held :
- Was a board member of Erie County Dental Society.
- Was president of Erie County Dental Society in 2012.
- Was member at large at 8th district dental society
- Previous Chairman of Council on Education and Licensure.
- Represented council on Education and Licensure at New York State.
- Was a chairman of dental mentoring program
Since my graduation, I took very active part in Indian Dental Association Mumbai branch and was awarded a plaque honoring my services in research in dentistry.
Panna Shelawala - Office Manager/Dental Hygienist
She has been managing dental insurances for last 30 years. She has seen all the changes occurring and knows how to find the solution for your needs.
She is a graduate of ECC Dental Hygiene School. Graduated in 1993. She took several CE courses with me and also learned a lot when I took a refresher course in management of gum diseases. She is excellent in teeth whitening and getting excellent results.
Past secretary of Buffalo Dental Hygienist Association. Presently the Treasurer of Buffalo Dental Hygienist Association.
Ila Janak Kumar - Dental Hygienist
She brings in experience for last 7 years. She has worked in few different dental offices.
Jessica O’Reilly - Dental Assistant
Very talented and always eager to help the patient in comforting them. Has been with the practice for 6 years.
Pamela Henry - Dental Assistant
She has been in dentistry working as a dental assistant for 20 years plus.